Illustrations - Chapter Header
If you are an author looking for an artist to do renderings for your written work we can tailor our program to match your project. We will work with an author to get the images just right, matching our efforts to the vision you have for your book or other work.
(Note: sometimes a publisher will have their own artist, so ensure you have checked out individual company policies before commissioning a private artist to do the work for you.)
Dream Write Publishing contracts with several qualified artists to work with you, but we will also consider taking your own work if you are the artist. If you decide you would like to have chapter header illustrations for your book - non-fiction, fiction, poetry, business - consider us for the job.
Chapter Headers - services include:
- Author consulation to determine the best match for your work
- Discussion regarding look and placement of the illustrations
- Hand drawn, pencil sketches with black ink outline (optional)
- The number of illustrations required to fill the vision of your book - one per chapter, if desired
- Hard copy will be rendered on artist sketch paper
- Images are scanned to computer and saved as a jpeg file
- The Author owns the rights to the artwork under their Publishing Agreement and is granted by the Artist exclusive use within the agreement of the written work
- All publications will display a by line for the artist
- The Author owns the rights to the artwork and grants to the artist the right to show the work for sample only as part of their portfolio or resume
- All presentations must be accompanied by the accreditation for the author and Dream Write Publishing
Note: This catalogue of artwork samples and pricing is under development - artwork will be determined on a project to project basis.